Sunday, October 4, 2015

Robots don't have emotions

I AM NOT A ROBOT BECAUSE ROBOTS DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS

ANGER

  • scream
  • cry 
  • lash out and break things  
  • say things I don't mean 
  • run 6 miles 
  • write last lines that hit hard 
  • don't apologize when I should 
  • subtweet 
  • forget to eat 
SADNESS
  • scream 
  •  cry 
  •  wear waterproof mascara 
  • don't go to school 
  • distance myself 
  • pout 
  • take long baths 
  • apologize too much
  •  listen to only instrumental music 
LOVE

  • scream 
  • cry
  • write strictly love poems
  • romantically sigh
  • heart eyes emoji 
  • constantly talk about 'him'
  • #bodyposi 
  • crave kisses and cuddles 
FEAR
  • scream 
  •  cry
  • panic 
  •  talk to myself 
  • buy pepper spray and a stun gun
  •  shake and tremble
HAPPINESS

  • scream
  • cry
  • smile till my face hurts
  • 'happy dance'
  • press flowers 
  • do things because I want to not because I have to 
 BUT MAYBE I AM A ROBOT BECAUSE, IF CONFRONTED I'D DENY FEELING ANYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment