Monday, May 2, 2016

Rn


RN y
rn...my blog post is late...as usual 
I'm thinking about how last night I cried because
I may be graduating but I'm not even finished with education 
i get a 3 month break from essays and homework and studying 
then I'm back to school for FOUR YEARS 
And I still need to take the civics test 
rn it's 8:45 and I forgot to write this poem
rn I'm watching food network, I love watching cupcake wars but....
I mean what happens to the 1,000 losing cupcakes on cupcake wars 
WHERE DO THEY GO 
ARE THEY JUST THROWN AWAY?!
Rn I'm in attendance school, I'm suppose to be doing anything but sleeping
I could be writing but I'm passing notes
rn my sister is mad at me because
I talk about my hatred of uncrustables at least once a day
and
yesterday she tried to tell me about her day but I was singing backstreet boys
and
I smashed chips in her bed
and 
She doesn't want me to leave for college, 
She cries if anyone mentions it
Rn it's 9:00 and I'm procrastinating writing this poem
Rn it's 10:30 and I'm wondering if sol is bothered by my late blog post,
I'm sorry sol
I'm sorry Nelson
I'm sorry everyone 
It's 10:33 (am) and I'm in zoology and I sort of feel inspired so I'm writing 
I had to stop writing because I had to collect leaves
And I think I want to start collecting butterflies 
Maybe 
Rn I'm saying that I'm trying but I think I'm just saying that so 
My parents 
My friends
My teachers
won't pester me about my lack of motivation 
Rn I'm taking homeopathic anxiety medicine that look like moth balls 
I hate the smell of moth balls 
I used to care about a lot of things 
IM SICK OF BEING THE ONE WHO CARES TOO MUCH
because I'm just taken advantage of and taken for granted 
I don't know how to make this transition sentence but 
Nelson tweeted about finishing strong, but I don't think I can even finish this poem, 
Finish this poem
Finish this poem 
Finish this poem
Finish 
Finish 
Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment