Monday, May 2, 2016

This is the throw up story, i think we all have one

so, i told my ghost story in class. its time to tell the throw up story.

does anyone remember the restaurant The Mayan? 
(it's a shame it got closed down, it was a real great place) 

anyways when i was i child i was very lonely. i was an only child for 6 years and had lots of trouble making friends because i was horribly shy and let's be honest i was quite weird. the friends i did have were my cousins (it's really sad to look back at home videos of my birthday parties because it was just me and my 5 cousins that were close to my age and my dog). i did have one friend, Samantha, she lived next door to my grandma.

since i was a sad little lonely child my parents spent a lot of time with me and took me to do fun things very often. one of my favorite places to go was The Mayan. 

for those of you who don't know what The Mayan is...well its like rain forest cafe but a million times better, at least from the perspective of a child. The Mayan had a huge stage so to speak, it was like a cliff structure that was made to look like a huge waterfall and ever hour there would be show where animatronic birds and other rain forest creatures would talk and then there would be cliff divers. it was so fantastic, the whole place made it really feel like a rain forest and my description of this does not do this place justice.

let me be clear, some of the details are hazy, but i'll do my best to tell this story.

so i started to spend more time with Samantha and one day i invited her to come to the rain forest cafe with me and my parents. we get there and my parents swing a front row seat so we can see the show really well. for whatever reason at some point my parents left us alone at the table and being immature kids we are like ok lets play truth or dare. she ends up daring me to lick this Tabasco bottle and of course I did. At that moment my parents walked up the table and I immediately threw up.
It was like a waterfall of throw up, I can not describe how much I threw up. These college girls I assume walked over and were like "omg is she ok, drinking milk will totally help."

I drink the milk
 I throw up even more and the girl is like "ohhh I forgot milk is what helps get you sleepy"
I was so embarrassed and nobody talked on the way home and we dropped Samantha off and she didn't talk for a week. After my parent dropped her off and called my grandma to laugh about the situation.

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment